Wayne Charvel changed the guitar business forever when he started making updated guitars for modern players. Greg Branson’s BST-CHR channels Wayne’s (and Grover Jackson’s) best ideas with this double humbucker maple neck model featuring all black hardware and locking Floyd Rose tremolo.
- Classic Charvel type Strat with 2 humbuckers
- Candy Apple Red finish
- Extended 22 fret maple neck with locking nut
- Medium jumbo frets and 12″ radius fingerboard
- All black hardware with Floyd Rose Tremolo
- One master volume and one 3-way pickup selector switch